Vai indietro   Quellidellelica Forum BMW moto il più grande forum italiano non ufficiale > Bicilindrico Parallelo > F800R - S - ST - GT

Share This Forum!  

Chiudi la discussione

Strumenti della discussione Modalità di visualizzazione
Vecchio 22-03-2013, 18:34   #1
MorenoElpidio
Sono un C1 speriamo che mi passi!

ubicazione: Pisa
predefinito Serbatoio che esplode? Si si tutto vero se...

Copio e incollo da altra discussione da me aperta in altro sito...credo che condividere esperienze sia utile....

Dear friends,

I want to tell you my experience with Spanish had its problems. I state that I and my partner are a little reckless, we decided to leave for Spain the next day to have taken the bike to a mechanic, changed pistons and cylinder polishing. Take the ferry Barcelona-Livorno and the way to infinity and beyond. We are walking in the middle of the desert Andalusian autovia when I decide to stop to eat and refuel. Feed materials, we prepare filling ....! But what happens! Gasoline falls from below! There is a gap of at least half a centimeter tank it fills me all the rubber fuel.

Imagine, desert ... a simple service station with children's games for sale ... neighboring countries (60km) in the party then fully closed. Ok, we are officially in the shit.

Cold blood .... I invent a stop-gap repair with a screw and duct tape, aim to find any laboratory in which to empty the tank and figure out what to do.

I can not ... I find a car repair shop ... I borrow the tools and with their help .. we understand what happened and intervene with the repair. In practice, my mechanic had accidentally forgotten the vent pipe of the tank under the seat, and not under the metal plate special. Not working vent valve, the tank has expanded to the point of rubbing on the tire (while we were to 140 km / hours in autovia), the tank has melted and I lost a lot of fuel.

The repair I made is as follows: Empty the tank I put a rubber with an old tire in a screw, I put the screw hole it from the inside of the tank and I added a second part of rubber and washer, tightening and strindendo all from both sides of the tank full of holes.

Moral of the story, do not trust the vent valve of the fuel tank does not work.

Pubblicità

MorenoElpidio non è in linea  
Vecchio 22-03-2013, 20:53   #2
mattia
voglio un GS boxer BMW

L'avatar di mattia

ubicazione: Bologna
predefinito

La moral of the story è questa qui:

http://www.quellidellelica.com/vbfor....php?f=89&a=82